The Garwood Choir has been an ongoing part of our worship service since the Church was formed in 1964.
We utilize the legacy of traditional hymns, hymn arrangements, contemporary music, as well as blended praise and worship music styles. God has richly blessed us with talented people who also sing solos and participate in ensemble and praise team ministry.
Our music ministry is designed to serve as an enhancement to the worship service without being a distraction. It is not an end in itself, but neither is it a means of filling gaps in the worship experience. It is an integral part of our worship service.
It is always our goal to:
1. Celebrate God's presence in worship
2. Praise, edify and glorify our Heavenly Father through music
3. Prepare hearts and minds for the delivery of the Word of God
4. Have eternal significance in the lives of those present during our services
5. Know God and to make Him known.
Colossians 3:16-17, Psalm 105:1-4
Choir Director: Enid Porter